Beach House Rental Holiday Accommodation - Terms and Conditions
By using this web site, you agree, without limitation to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable on this website. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore the user of this website acknowledges the sole applicability of these Terms & Conditions, hence waives his/her/its right to claim the applicability of rules conditions or regulations stipulated elsewhere.
Use of the site:
- A condition of any use of this site is that you agree not to use it or any part thereof for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or by other applicable laws and regulations. Your use of the site also signifies that you indemnify ‘Beachhouse Getaways / Beachhouse.com.au’, along with its owners, managers and affiliated persons and entities from any and all loss, damage and costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you and your use of, or conduct on the site.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ provides owners/agents an advertising portal for short term holiday rentals. The Owner/Agent is charged a fixed advertising fee based on the number of properties they have listed on the site.
- Owners/Agents advertising on the site acknowledge and accept that they will be charged at the nominated amount per month or annually for advertising on the website. Payment of advertising is required at time of initial registration and then either monthly or annual thereafter. Failure to pay will result in ‘Beachhouse Getaways’ removing the relevant advertising material from the site.
- ‘Beachhouse Getaways / Beachhouse.com.au’ reserves the right to change these conditions without notice. Any new conditions will be applicable immediately and apply to all transactions. Should you disagree with any conditions please immediately cease use of the website.
Responsibility for accuracy and currency of property information:
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ cannot accept any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements or any alleged breaches of contract on an advertiser’s part. The property details content is the sole responsibility of the owner/advertiser. The owner/advertiser indemnifies ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ against all costs expenses and loses arising out of a claim relating to the content of an advertisement. Holidaymakers using the site are strongly recommended to make their own inquiries as to the authenticity, accuracy and currency of information supplied. Owners/Advertisers are recommended to evaluate and scrutinise all persons submitting enquiries via the site to ensure their credibility and authenticity.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ does not guarantee the sound contents of any publication made through its website including without limitation the condition of properties let, data, pictures, facilities and features offered along with availability of such properties. ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ draws the kind attention of transactors that for purposes relating to the reputation of ownership or authorisation on behalf of the owners of any property to be let, solely depends on receipt of a copy via fax or email of appropriate proof of ownership or authority to act by virtue of any other legal instrument. The user of the website is encouraged to seek his/her/its own validation of such ownership or authorization to act on behalf of the owner.
- Each advertisement relates to a particular property which is given a unique reference number. It is not allowable to substitute a different property by changing the text and photographs on an advertisement.
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of content
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any content, or select any member or user name or email address, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ reserves its right to delay, stop withdraw and cancel any transaction without notice and without incurring any liability towards all concerned parties. Such measures may be carried out at ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ own discretion and without divulging any reason or causation to the same.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Products and Services.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates hacking.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that infringes any patent, trademark service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the ‘Beachhouse.com.au' website.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ reserves the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of other web sites, contact telephone details or email addresses on advertisers' pages, and may remove such links / web addresses / phone numbers or email addresses without notice at our sole discretion and without incurring any liability. Any links to other sites, or from other sites are provided for convenience and are not an endorsement of that site. Any information contained in linked sites is outside the control of ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ and is specifically not endorsed as reliable, correct, appropriate or accurate. ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient, or any other person, through relying on anything contained in or omitted from linked sites.
- The user of this site may be required to register and provide certain data. In consideration of use of such in registering and providing such data, you represent and warrant that: (a) the information about you is true, accurate, current, and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Products and Services.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. When you use ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ to send an enquiry to an advertiser, you agree to allow ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ to add your email address to our database of customers. You will receive at least one promotional email from ‘Beachhouse.com.au’. You are welcome to opt not to receive emails from ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ at any time.
- Prospective user(s) of this website understand, acknowledge and consent to the transmittal of information in its image or written form via fax and or email directly or through ‘Beachhouse.com.au’. While doing so, the prospective user(s) waive their right to object to such communication methods and acknowledge the authenticity of all data exchanged & shared though and by ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ and its server(s).
- The advertiser warrants that he/she is the owner of the photographic and textual material supplied and has ownership of copyright or has authority from the copyright owner to grant ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ permission to use the material. The advertiser accepts that it is not permissible to reproduce text from another advert on the website without the permission of that adverts’ creator. The advertiser indemnifies ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ against any action brought by breach of copyright from the use of such material supplied by the advertiser.
- ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the advertisers.
- Material and software on the ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ website is copyright protected. Other than using it for your own personal use the material may not otherwise be used or copied without the prior written approval of ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ or the body who listed that information on the site.
- Any developments, enhancements, amendments and additions made to the websites contents shall be deemed the sole property of ‘Beachhouse.com.au’, which has the exclusive right of its copyright and usage regardless of whether the same is copyrighted or in the process of being so.
- Should ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ receive complaints from any number of site users about a specific Property Page misrepresenting the property, or its surroundings, then we reserve the right to remove the Property Page without notice. If an advertiser attempts to enter unsuitable material into the online database, or persistently misuses the online systems, website administrators reserve the right to remove the associated Property Page(s) from the web site and or pursue legal avenues.
- The respective users of ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ hold it, its owners and management harmless from any and all claims and liabilities of whatsoever nature which may result from interahia electricity, internet connectivity, whether, acts of god, acts of government and any other act of omission pertaining to the functionality and proper use of 'Letyouself.com.au'.
If you have any queries or comments about the policy or our use of your personal information, please get in touch with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to us at P.O Box 72 Wynnum QLD 4178. Registered owners/agents can update their information, change settings or cancel their advertisement on their ‘personal details’ page once logged in.
Like many websites, ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ uses "cookies" to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies (your browser's help screen or manual will tell you how to do this), but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record 'log files' containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. We use log files to build pictures of how our site is used, that help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
‘Beachhouse.com.au’ is determined to provide leading-edge data protection to its members. Administrative areas are protected by unique username and password authentication and are further secured by way of strong 128 / 256 bit SSL encryption from GeoTrust.”
To the best of ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ s reasonable ability strict security procedures are adopted to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed. The third party computers that store the information are secure with restricted physical access and use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access. All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
Furthermore ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ reserves its exclusive rights to connect its website to other private or public affiliated websites, exchange data of relevance and conduct statistical analysis.
This website provides the facility of Google Map Service under license, as a consequently by utilising Google Mapping Services constitutes your acceptance of Terms and Conditions of the Google Map Services. See: http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/help/terms_maps.html
Applicable Law & Competency of judicial bodies:
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use of and access to ‘Beachhouse.com.au’ will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia.
The transactor hereby submits to the exclusive competency of the Australian Courts within the state of Queensland.